Apr 30, 2015

"Let it Ride" - PEI Burger Love - Part 9

* Stop #9 of my Burger Love adventure.

My normal Friday lunch spot, West End Bar and Grill, had an entry this year so it was a given that I would be trying it.

The "Let It Ride" was a 6oz. Island beef patty, bacon & sweet onion jam, 2 year aged cheddar, rustic tomato chutney, green leaf lettuce, spiced parmesan crisp, and black pepper mayo on a warm butter toasted pretzel bun.

I'm a fan of the pretzel bun so this one had an advantage from the get go and this one didn't do anything to change my opinion of them, it was very good. The burger was well cooked and juicy. I liked the parmesan crisp and all of the flavours went well together. With both sweet onion jam and the tomato chutney this one was a little messy to eat but if you were careful you could minimize loosing any out the sides.   

Overall a very tasty burger.

Rating - 8/10


"Let It Ride" - West End Bar & Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment