Apr 18, 2017

"Ol' Smokey" - PEI Burger Love 2017 - Part 8

Stop #8 of the 2017 Burger Love tour.

The journey continued with "Ol' Smokey" from Montana's. As a fan of ribs, lets just say I wasn't disappointed when our daughter decided that she wanted to go there for lunch.

Their entry comprised of 6 oz Island Beef Patty, 12-hr Smoked Pulled Pork, Bacon, Cajun Dusters Onions, Leaf Lettuce, shredded Smoked Cheddar, Mayo, Honey Chipotle Glaze on a grilled house-made Bun topped with an in-house Chipotle Honey Smoked Pork Back Rib.

It was like they snuck into my head and picked out the combination of ingredients that make me do this......


My only (small) criticism would be the bun, it was pretty plain. If it had a bit more flavour or if it had been toasted I'd be hard pressed not to give this one a Nadia Comaneci. I really like BBQ, and this bad boy had me licking my fingers and wanting more. 

Rating 9/10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment